- Referenced in 3 articles
- approximately equivalent abstraction, thereby enabling approximate model-order reduction of dynamical systems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parametrized component-to-system model-order-reduction approach. We present an SCRBE PDE App framework ... extensive family of acoustic duct models. The Static Condensation Reduced Basis Element (SCRBE) partial differential ... incorporates several principal ingredients: component-to-system model construction, underlying “truth” finite element PDE discretization ... condensation at the component level, parametrized model-order reduction for both the inter-component (port...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MATISSE is a free MATLAB toolbox for safety...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 907: KLU, A Direct Sparse Solver for...
- Referenced in 1419 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Dreal: an SMT solver for nonlinear theories over...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FASTHENRY: a multipole-accelerated 3-D inductance extraction...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- LYAPACK A MATLAB Toolbox for Large Lyapunov and...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- ABLE: An Adaptive Block Lanczos Method for Non...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- The Stanford Geostatistical Modeling Software (SGeMS). S-GeMS...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- MATLAB Open curve fitting toolbox (cftool). The Curve...