- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming ... data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- project which is similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell ... wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification ... techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language is often the vehicle of choice...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete ... notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing, and outstanding...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- contains the LP solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral interface specification language that can be used ... model-based specification approach of the Larch family of interface specification languages, with some elements...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- library. GLPK supports the GNU MathProg modeling language, which is a subset of the AMPL...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- expression language that allows the processing of values conforming to the data model defined ... allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives from its most distinctive...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- translates from JAVA to PROMELA, the modeling language of the SPIN model checker. JPF translates...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO provides ... package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured environment...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy ... distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- both a programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension to PDDL for expressing temporal planning domains ... helped to focus the community on the modelling and reasoning issues that must be confronted ... This necessitated the development of a modelling language capable of expressing temporal and numeric properties ... competition. We describe the syntax of the language, its formal semantics and the validation...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package ... analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source code. Bandera takes ... Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model and specification ... input language of one of several existing model-checking tools (including Spin, dSpin...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- MiniZinc is a medium-level constraint modelling language. It is high-level enough to express...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... optima to optimization problems. Numerica is modeling language for global optimization that makes it possible...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- order to handle some features of biological models, suchas stoichiometry and the use of general ... PEPA have been considered andextended to our language. Finally, we show ... translation of a biological model into thenew language and we report some analysis results...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- multi-agent programming language and modeling environment for simulating complex phenomena. It is designed...