- Referenced in 9880 articles
- analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built...
- Referenced in 6264 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 2265 articles
- convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... require many revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best...
- Referenced in 1235 articles
- related areas. Both the Sage development model and the technology in Sage itself are distinguished...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this book ... special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more ... flexible semiparametric models. There is enough new material to be of interest even to experts...
- Referenced in 983 articles
- rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems ... notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages ... render it ideal for rapid prototyping and model development, while its speed and control options...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper we describe PRISM, a tool being developed ... probabilistic systems. PRISM supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes ... time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written ... PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- worst-case on-line framework. The model we study can be interpreted as a broad ... well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting. We show that ... Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that are slightly weaker...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- processing of values conforming to the data model defined in [XQuery 1.0 and XPath ... Data Model (Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents ... generally, any sequence allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives from...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- controlling the analysis, or can construct the model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- with, and searches for causal and statistical models. The aim of the program ... confounders of measured variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search ... linear feedback models--and in the ability to calculate predictions of the effects of interventions ... experiments based on a model. All of its search procedures are ”pointwise consistent”--they...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as a joint project between: The Embedded Systems ... Information Technology at FBK-IRST The Model Checking group at Carnegie Mellon University , the Mechanized ... reimplementation and extension of SMV, the first model checker based on BDDs. NuSMV has been ... designed to be an open architecture for model checking, which can be reliably used...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number...