- Referenced in 232 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 2621 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...