- Referenced in 1 article
- GOMC) is open-source software for simulating molecular systems using the Metropolis Monte Carlo algorithm ... equilibria, adsorption in porous materials, surfactant self-assembly, and condensed phase structure for complex molecules...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Error Correction Package for DNA Self-Assembly. Self assembly is a process by which supramolecular ... self assembly will become an important engineering discipline by combining the fields of bio molecular...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 701 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1138 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SIESTA is both a method and its computer...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ESPResSo is a highly versatile software package for...
- Referenced in 3218 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- PyMOL is a powerful and comprehensive molecular visualization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Introduction to artificial life. Incl. 1 CD-ROM...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- VMD is a molecular visualization program for displaying...
- Referenced in 1270 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- LB3D provides functionality to simulate three-dimensional simple...