- Referenced in 279 articles
- present version of GloptiPoly 3 can handle moment problems with polynomial data. Many important applications ... programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations of the GPM, whose associated monotone sequence...
- Referenced in 1 article
- equations in tokamak plasmas using successive over-relaxation and simulated annealing. GTROTA (Georgia Tech ROTAtion ... tokamak plasmas, derived from the multifluid moment equations (including electromagnetic effects) in generalized toroidal magnetic ... using a physically motivated decomposition, successive over-relaxation and the concept of simulated annealing...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 1554 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...