- Referenced in 6 articles
- DMCS solver for distributed nonmonotonic multi-context systems. The DMCS system is an implementation ... equilibrium semantics for heterogeneous and nonmonotonic multi-context systems (MCS) , which feature contexts with...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks Pajek...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Programming multi-agent systems in AgentSpeak using Jason...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- 2APL: a practical agent programming language. This article...
- Referenced in 859 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- TRAVOS: Trust and Reputation in the Context of...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Gephi: An Open Source Software for Exploring and...