- Referenced in 5 articles
- DMCS solver for distributed nonmonotonic multi-context systems. The DMCS system is an implementation ... equilibrium semantics for heterogeneous and nonmonotonic multi-context systems (MCS) , which feature contexts with...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks Pajek...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Programming multi-agent systems in AgentSpeak using Jason...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- 2APL: a practical agent programming language. This article...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- TRAVOS: Trust and Reputation in the Context of...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Gephi: An Open Source Software for Exploring and...