- Referenced in 175 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- In this paper, we present the ParadisEO white...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- BIANCA: a genetic algorithm to solve hard combinatorial...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 777 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...