- Referenced in 427 articles
- sparse matrices. The algorithms implemented in METIS are based on the multilevel recursive-bisection, multilevel...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based on the parallel multilevel k-way graph...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that has an easy ... sectional and longitudinal data, single-level and multilevel data, data that come from different populations...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments ... matrices is provided, and a new multilevel coarsening scheme is proposed to facilitate this task...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- diffusion-based multilevel algorithm for computing graph partitions. Graph partitioning requires the division ... Kernighan–Lin (KL) heuristic within a multilevel framework. While these libraries are very fast, their ... developed previously an inherently parallel algorithm, called Bubble-FOS/C [H. Meyerhenke, B. Monien ... TruncCons with Bubble-FOS/C in a multilevel framework based on two different hierarchy construction...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- describe TopoLayout, a feature-based, multilevel algorithm that draws undirected graphs based on the topological ... hierarchy. Each feature is drawn with an algorithm tuned for its topology. As would ... quality for TopoLayout against four other multilevel algorithms on a variety of data sets with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- recently proposed a coarse-grained parallel multilevel algorithm for the k-way hypergraph partitioning problem ... function (and thus scalability behaviour) of our algorithm is shown to be of a similar ... Kumar and Karypis’ parallel multilevel graph partitioning algorithm. This good theoretical scalability is backed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- MrDIRECT: a multilevel robust DIRECT algorithm for global optimization problems. Although DIRECT global optimization algorithm ... robust version of DIRECT algorithm, obtaining a “multilevel” robust DIRECT (MrDIRECT) algorithm. Although additional parameters...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Parallel implementation of multilevel BDDC In application of the Balancing Domain Decomposition by Constraints (BDDC ... algorithm of three-level BDDC method is obtained. If this approach is applied recursively, multilevel ... recently developed parallel implementation of this algorithm. The implementation is applied to an engineering problem ... flow in a cavity. Results by the multilevel approach are compared to those...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- multilevel sinc transform. A fast multilevel algorithm (MuST) for evaluating an n-sample sinc interpolant...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Navier-Stokes computations. The algorithm is built upon a multilevel embedded parallelization strategy, which efficiently...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- these immunological principles, a Multilevel Immune Learning Algorithm (MILA) is proposed for novel pattern recognition...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- direct k-way partitioning. As a multilevel algorithm, it consist of three phases ... smaller hypergraphs. After applying an initial partitioning algorithm to the smallest hypergraph in the second ... coarser level. KaHyPar instantiates the multilevel approach in its most extreme version, removing only ... computes solutions of very high quality. Its algorithms and detailed experimental results are presented...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Flow Partitioner), which is a multilevel graph partitioning algorithm, in its variants Strong...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- VLSI circuits. The algorithms implemented by hMETIS are based on the multilevel hypergraph partitioning schemes ... hyperedges than those cut by other popular algorithms such as PARABOLI, PROP, and CLIP-PROP...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- spectrum. The underlying algorithm combines the Jacobi-Davidson method with efficient multilevel incomplete...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis ... codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with gradient and nongradient-based...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Fastplace 3.0: a fast multilevel quadratic placement algorithm with placement congestion control. In this paper ... efficient and scalable multilevel quadratic placement algorithm for large-scale mixed-size designs. The main ... contributions of our work are: (1) A multilevel global placement framework, by incorporating ... placement benchmarks (Nam et al., 2005), our algorithm is 5.12times, 11.52times...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm differentiation of implicit functions and optimal values In applied optimization, an understanding ... optimization, saddle point problems, Benders decompositions, and multilevel optimization. In this paper we adapt...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- present Dendro, a suite of parallel algorithms for the discretization and solution of partial differential ... parallel partition of multilevel octree forests. We describe a bottom-up algorithm for constructing...