- Referenced in 404 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4133 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7110 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver with explicit...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...