- Referenced in 477 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4518 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7768 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...