- Referenced in 497 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...