- Referenced in 461 articles
- linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models, poisson regression and the Cox model. Two recent ... additions are the multiresponse gaussian, and the grouped multinomial. The algorithm uses cyclical coordinate descent...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression, Poisson regression and the Cox model. Features include: high ... coefficients. Two recent additions are the multiresponse gaussian, and the grouped multinomial...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ODRPACK is a software package for weighted orthogonal...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The sedaR project is devoted to the analysis...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package vegan: Community Ecology Package , Ordination methods...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- We examine the problem of approximating, in the...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 1097 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Algorithm AS 229: computing regression quantiles. ...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- semml: Algorithm for the estimation of a simultaneous...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- nlmdl: Instructions for obtaining, A C++ implementation of...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Algorithm AS 108. Multiple linear regression with minimum...