- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7222 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GreatSPN 1.7: graphical editor and analyzer for timed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MLMIN: A multicore processor and parallel computer network...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Algorithms for radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2435 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- High level Petri nets analysis with Helena. This...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 821 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...