- Referenced in 20 articles
- representation of type 1 diagonally implicit multistage integration methods (DIMSIMs), implemented in a variable-step...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- coeff-opt: Find optimal Runge-Kutta method coefficients, for a prescribed order of accuracy ... Includes capabilities for both multistep and multistage methods. polyopt: Find optimal stability polynomials...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- solved by a cell centered finite-volume method with second order upwind or central space ... discrete equations are integrated either by multistage Runge-Kutta schemes with implicit residual smoothing ... accurate computations, the implicit dual time stepping method or the Gear integration scheme are employed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- stochastic linear programmes on parallel MIMD architectures. Multistage stochastic linear programming has many practical applications ... future uncertainty. There are a variety of methods for solving the deterministic equivalent forms ... problems, including the simplex and interior-point methods and nested Benders decomposition, which decomposes ... developed which is applicable to extremely large multistage stochastic linear programmes which either have...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- tool for multistage stochastic recourse problems Every multistage stochastic programming problem with recourse (MSPR) contains ... instances that can be solved using standard methods. Using this approach, we are able...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Model-Assisted analysis of complex sampling surveys. Multistage, stratified, clustered, unequally weighted survey designs.Horvitz-Thompson ... errors for subpopulations. Generalized Variance Functions (GVF) method for predicting variance estimates...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- sample surveys by the ultimate cluster method (Hansen, Hurwitz and Madow, 1953), variance estimation ... measures of change for single and multistage stage cluster sampling designs (Berger, Y.G.). Several other...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The author presents the FORTRAN computer program PDEFIT...