- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2489 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Rank-two relaxation heuristics for MAX-CUT and...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 823 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 950 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an...