- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2307 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Rank-two relaxation heuristics for MAX-CUT and...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 858 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- A stochastic radial basis function method for the...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...