- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Multiparadigm distributed computing with TPVM Distributed concurrent computing...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- The Extended Static Checker for Java version 2...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Chaco: Software for Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The Octagon Abstract Domain Library is a free...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- An iterative framework for simulation conformance. MAGIC is...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Ur/Web: a simple model for programming the web...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...