- Referenced in 123 articles
- SMOTE: Synthetic Minority Over-sampling Technique. An approach...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- wide variety of algorithms (including Naïve Bayes, Maximum Entropy, and Decision Trees), and code ... Markov Models, and Conditional Random Fields. These methods are implemented in an extensible system...
- Referenced in 1 article
- naive Bayes classification tool webserver for taxonomic classification of metagenomic reads.Motivation: Datasets from high-throughput ... needed to process these reads. While many methods exist, only a few are publicly available ... introduce a webserver that implements the naïve Bayes classifier (NBC) to classify all metagenomic reads...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package compositions:Compositional data analysis with R...
- Referenced in 4993 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 7904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 2971 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Gensim is a free Python framework designed to...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...
- Referenced in 1249 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- ROCR: Visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers , ROC...