- Referenced in 1195 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1180 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3086 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2576 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 632 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 722 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1332 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 2260 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...