- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SMART: a subspace clustering algorithm that automatically identifies...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- IML++ is a C++ templated library of modern...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2550 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1312 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...