- Referenced in 282 articles
- application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- p.38). Groups such as the Productivity Analysis Research Network (PARN ) and others have supported...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- also implements algorithms for some recent network analysis methods, like community structure search. The efficient...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek (spider, in Slovene) is a program package ... Windows (32 bit), for analysis and visualization of large networks (having thousands of vertices...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project ... homepage for further information. CRAN is a network of ftp and web servers around...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- statnet: Software tools for the Statistical Analysis of Network Data. An integrated set of tools ... representation, visualization, analysis, and simulation of network data. For an introduction, type help(package=’statnet...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- modelling and the analysis of biochemical networks. It is a modiﬁcation of PEPA, originally deﬁned ... biological systems, on which different kindsof analysis can be carried out. Bio-PEPA is enriched...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- linear programming, and proceeding to convex analysis, network flows, integer programming, quadratic programming, and convex...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- statnet” suite of packages for network analysis...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 70 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general purpose, high performance system for analysis...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- science, network science and related areas, as well as provide tools for their analysis ... very heterogeneous data can be modeled as networks and consequently, a unified representation of networks ... Matlab toolbox for network analysis and (3) a website giving a compact overview the various ... paper, we describe KONECT’s taxonomy of networks datasets, give an overview of the datasets...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- software application for simulation and analysis of biochemical networks and their dynamics. COPASI...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- completion, sensor network localization, camera network registration, independent component analysis, metric learning, dimensionality reduction...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Ucinet for Windows: Software for Social Network Analysis...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- modeling networks. How can we generate realistic networks? In addition ... tractable model that allows for rigorous analysis of network properties? Real networks exhibit a long...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- SANET toolbox: new methods for network spatial analysis. This paper describes new methods, called network ... commonly used computational methods to facilitate network spatial analysis. Fifth, the paper describes the functions ... based software package, called SANET, that perform network spatial methods. Sixth, the paper compares network...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- package sna: Tools for Social Network Analysis. A range of tools for social network analysis ... distance and covariance methods, structural equivalence detection, network regression, random graph generation, and 2D/3D network...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- sharing files. Using network file system capabilities, different analysis modules can be run on different...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- package WGCNA: Weighted Correlation Network Analysis. Functions necessary to perform Weighted Correlation Network Analysis...