- Referenced in 145 articles
- capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network problems. The purpose of this paper ... program for generating a variety of feasible network problems together with a set of benchmarked ... uncapacitated transportation and minimum cost flow network problems, and assignment problems. In addition to generating...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- problems like minimum spanning trees and network flow, and also implements algorithms for some recent...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- programming, and proceeding to convex analysis, network flows, integer programming, quadratic programming, and convex optimization ... both for linear programming and for network flows. These C programs and JAVA tools...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- algorithm for solving the minimum-cost network flow problem. In each iteration, the linear system ... large set of standard minimum-cost network flow test problems. Computational results indicate that ... competitive with state-of-the-art network flow codes...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- package is appropriate for solving single/multicommodity network flow problems with linear/nonlinear objective function and with/without ... solving a high variety of network flow problems (though it was originally designed for solving ... other codes. When solving pure linear network flow problems, it has proved to be faster...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- specialized interior-point code for multicommodity network flows developed by Jordi Castro. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- genetic data, and web pages; transportation network flows; electrical resistor circuits; and elliptic partial differential...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- with nonlinear constraints The minimization of network flow problems with linear/nonlinear side constraints ... effective on current large-scale network flow problems with nonlinear side constraints...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- dfnWorks: A discrete fracture network framework for modeling subsurface flow and transport. dfnWorks ... generate three-dimensional discrete fracture networks (DFN) and simulate flow and transport. Developed ... flow and transport in fractured media at scales ranging from millimeters to kilometers. The networks ... intrinsically parallel fashion. Flow through the network is simulated in dfnFlow, which utilizes the massively...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- inequalities, path inequalities for fixed charge network flow structure and Gomory mixed integer cuts...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- difficult planning problems for gas transmission network operators. They are obliged to offer as much ... free allocability, which means that all gas flow situations that may result from nominating these ... realized by the given gas transmission network. This requirement can hardly be verified with existing ... stationary gas flow situations. GasLib is a collection of technical gas network descriptions as well...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical ... conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- generation, statistical analysis, and calculation of network distances, flows, and importance measures (centrality, PageRank, HITS ... construct tools for the interactive exploration of network data. Users...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- IDSes) monitor edge networks’ DMZs to identify and/or filter malicious flows. While an IDS helps ... human labor, and thus significant delay: as network operators detect anomalous behavior, they communicate with ... analyzing the prevalence of portions of flow payloads, and thus uses no knowledge of protocol...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- estimate the current state of a transportation network, predict future traffic conditions, and provide consistent ... supply. The demand reflects both the OD flow patterns and the combination ... supply reflects the transportation network in terms of infrastructure, traffic flow and traffic control. This...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- developed a detailed cycle-accurate interconnection network model (GARNET), inside the GEMS full-system simulation ... stage pipelined router with virtual channel (VC) flow control. Microarchitectural details, such as flit-level ... realistic state-of-the-art interconnection network against the original GEMS simple network. The objective ... Virtual Channels (EVCs), an on-chip network flow control proposal, in a full-system fashion...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- destination zones, and outputs the resulting network flows, routes and travel times. It combines ... central role, and the treatment of network definition, user classes, road capacities, signals and coordination...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- specific problem (such as network flow or satisfiability), are maintained by volunteers (associate editors), using...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- flow in stochastic discrete fracture networks. In this paper, flow in Discrete Fracture Networks ... from a nonconforming discretization of stochastic fractured networks, a Balancing Domain Decomposition is used. Tests ... iterative solver SIDNUR to solve the flow problem...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- managers, time-dependent reactor networks, and steady one-dimensional reacting flows. Cantera is currently used...