- Referenced in 12 articles
- easily extendable to rectangular hybrid automata with multi-affine vector fields and is expected ... find important applications in analysis of biological networks and robot control...
- Referenced in 1 article
- HyComp takes as input networks of hybrid automata specified using the HyDI symbolic language. HyComp ... relies on the encoding of the network into an infinite-state transition system, which...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- demands for advanced validation techniques. Hybrid automata are a clean and consolidated formal language ... propose a new language, HYDI, for modeling Hybrid systems with Discrete Interaction. The purpose ... modules represent the asynchronous components of a network and use explicit events to synchronize...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1753 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...