- Referenced in 254 articles
- application to the problem of training neural networks. Scatter search is an evolutionary method that ... optimal weight values in a multilayer neural network. Through experimentation, we show that our instantiation...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Neural Network Toolbox. Neural Network Toolbox™ provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems ... modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural Network Toolbox supports supervised learning with feedforward, radial ... basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with self-organizing maps and competitive ... design, train, visualize, and simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network Toolbox for applications...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure ... yielding remarkable results. Comparisons with artificial neural networks and earlier work on fuzzy modeling...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- This package is for generating neural networks with many layers (deep architectures) and train them ... Reducing the dimensionality of data with neural networks” (G. E. Hinton, R. R. Salakhutdinov). This...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- distance-based constructive learning algorithm Multi-layer networks of threshold logic units offer an attractive ... pattern classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning algorithm (DistAl) based on inter-pattern...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- link frequency assignment problem occurs when a network of radio links has to be established ... local search methods, genetic algorithms, neural networks, and potential reduction. These algorithms were tested...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- environment, but the tools in its neural networks toolbox for SOM were not really...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- program for the Bayesian neural network in the ROOT framework We present a Bayesian Neural ... Network algorithm implemented in the TMVA package (Hoecker et al., 2007 ), within the ROOT ... Comparing to the conventional utilization of Neural Network as discriminator, this new implementation has more...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Musicant, IEEE Trans. Neural Networks 10, 1032-1037 (1999)] and SMO [J. Platt, in: Advances...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- distributed pattern recognition codes in a neural network hierarchy is introduced. The search process functions...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- gotten from CRAN (www.cran.r-project.org). The rest -- neural networks, global and local Lyapunov exponents -- is here...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- architecture. A new type of cellular neural network is described, which may be classified ... broader category of generalized cellular neural networks (GCNN). Its novelty consists both in the task...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- each network in a ensemble of neural networks. The results obtained are above the performance...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- networks of spiking neurons. Many biological neural network models face the problem of scalability because ... such a mechanism in SpikeNET, our neural network simulation package. The type of model...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SNNS (Stuttgart Neural Network Simulator) is a software simulator for neural networks on Unix workstations ... environment for research on and application of neural nets...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- trees, and even the use of neural networks in statistics. To demonstrate the interplay...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- tree is with good comprehensibility while neural network ensemble is with strong generalization ability ... algorithm NeC4.5. This algorithm trains a neural network ensemble at first. Then, the trained ensemble ... NeC4.5 is better than that of neural network ensemble. Moreover, experiments show that the generalization...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Brian: a simulator for spiking neural networks in python. ”Brian” is a new simulator ... spiking neural networks, written in Python (http://brian. di.ens.fr). It is an intuitive and highly...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GenSoFNN: a generic self-organizing fuzzy neural network. Existing neural fuzzy (neuro-fuzzy) networks proposed ... training. The second group of neural fuzzy networks, on the other hand, is able ... named the generic self-organizing fuzzy neural network (GenSoFNN). The GenSoFNN network has strong noise ... proposed GenSoFNN network and its performance is encouraging when benchmarked against other neural and neural...