- Referenced in 4 articles
- ALTDSE: An Arnoldi-Lanczos program to solve the...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Qprop: A Schrödinger-solver for intense laser-atom...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1112 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1015 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Anasazi is an extensible and interoperable framework for...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 756 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...