- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 94. Coefficients of the zonal polynomials...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 905 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1393 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 3337 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- EQS - Structural Equation Modeling Software ...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- R package CDVine: Statistical inference of C- and...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- R package RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random...