- Referenced in 19 articles
- Special computer algebra system (CAS) for the computation in commutative and non-commutative rings ... generalizations to non-commutative rings, in particular to free k-algebras and algebras of solvable...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- includes packages providing combinatorial tools useful in algebraic combinatorics. Functions are mostly related ... tableaux, divided differences, (non-commutative) symmetric functions and Schubert polynomials. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- rationals or a non-commutative division algebra, in its rational group algebra...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- algebras and more generally for submodules of free left modules over those non-commutative rings ... basis technique over some classes of Ore algebras. JanetOre computes Janet bases and Janet-like...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- test cryptographic protocols constructed from non-commutative groups, for example the braid group. The Library ... computations. There are implementations of basic algebraic objects like words, maps and subgroups. We plan...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- algebras: Constructive Arithmetics in Ore Localizations of Domains. For a non-commutative domain ... implementation of arithmetics over the ubiquitous G-algebras in Singular:Plural and discuss questions arising...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- REDUCE package NCPOLY: Computation in non-commutative polynomial ideals. REDUCE supports a very general mechanism ... computing with objects under a non–commutative multiplication, where commutator relations must be introduced explicitly ... consistent environment for computing in an algebra where the non–commutativity is defined...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- collection of transformation rules that define the algebra of operators and a comprehensive library ... adapted to any given problem involving non-commuting operators. It can be used for educational...
- Referenced in 1 article
- NTRU cryptosystem based on highly dimensional algebra with dense lattice structure. NTRU public ... Shamir’s conclusion about the dnon commutative computations in encryption and decryption processes ... paper, a new alternative non associative, non-commutative multidimensional system is proposed under the same ... place in a specially designed high dimensional algebra called hexadecnion algebra. The proposed system...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...