- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SusyMath: A Mathematica package for quantum superfield calculations...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Feyn Calc - Computer-algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes...
- Referenced in 2752 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GrassmannOps.m: a Mathematica package for Grassmann and other...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BProbe: a Wolfram Mathematica package. BProbe is a...