- Referenced in 74 articles
- free methods for numerical optimization of non-linear or non-convex continuous optimization problems. They...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- optimization problems: the first one consists of obtaining an approximate solution of some discretized convex ... second one requires to solve a non-convex optimization problem involving the parametric constraints...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- methods for minimization of convex and non-convex risk under L1 or L2 regularization. Implements ... linear SVM, multi-class SVM, f-beta optimization, ROC optimization, ordinal regression, quantile regression, epsilon...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- several hundreds to some thousands of optimization variables. MIDACO implements a derivative-free, heuristic algorithm ... contain critical function properties such as non-convexity, discontinuities or stochastic noise. For cpu-time...
- Referenced in 1 article
- algorithm and to guarantee global optimlity for convex problems. A mixed-integer linear programming master ... determine a lower bound. Afterwards, a nonlinear optimization program is generated to improve the best ... non-convex and non-relaxable nonlinear mixed-integer programs, but without guaranteeing global optimality...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- representation called LinAIGs. LinAIGs represent (possibly non-convex) polyhedra extended by Boolean variables. Key components ... Satisfiability Modulo Theories) solvers. Constraint minimization optimizes polyhedra by exploiting the fact that states already...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- multiobjective optimization (e.g. concept of Edgeworth-Pareto efficiency). Solving special classes of non-convex single...
- Referenced in 1 article
- enjoy the superior statistical property of non-convex penalty such as SCAD and MCP which ... convex penalty such as lasso and ridge. Computation is handled by multi-stage convex relaxation ... unique sparse local optimum with optimal statistical properties. The computation is memory-optimized using...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...