- Referenced in 37 articles
- solves an SDP relaxation (with regularization) of the non-convex minimization problem...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- convex and non-convex risk under L1 or L2 regularization. Implements the algorithm proposed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- optimality conditions. MPCCs are single-level non-convex optimization problems that do not satisfy ... that first solves iteratively a set of regularized MPCCs using an off-the-shelf nonlinear...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...