- Referenced in 6 articles
- calculation is performed by numerically solving a system on non-linear equations with the Newton ... non-linear equations corresponds to a set of necessary, although not sufficient, geometric constraints whose...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...