- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- A parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1389 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...