- Referenced in 40 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed Line Search. NLPQLP is a special implementation ... test points along the search direction. The parallel line search is performed with respect ... Lagrangian merit function. Moreover, a non-monotone line search is performed in error situations where...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 913 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...