- Referenced in 22 articles
- NoMoRe: A system for non-monotonic reasoning under answer set semantics NoMoRe implements answer...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- paradigm proposed in the area of non-monotonic reasoning and logic programming. In the last...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- chaining reasoning engine for defeasible logic, a less-expressive but more efficient non-monotonic logic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- known problem from the area of non-monotonic reasoning. The tool constantly outperforms other approaches...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- graphical models to represent and reason with non-monotonic logic-based and probabilistic descriptions ... robot based on these knowledge representation and reasoning tools, and provide a path for proving...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- latest, substantially improved, version of NoHR, a reasoner designed to answer queries over hybrid theories ... description logics and a set of non-monotonic rules in logic programming. Whereas the need ... features of these two knowledge representation and reasoning approaches stems from real world applications, their...
- Referenced in 1 article
- programming”). PrASP is both an uncertainty reasoning and machine learning software and a probabilistic logic ... research software platform for non-monotonic (inductive) probabilistic logic programming, our framework mainly targets applications ... area of uncertainty stream reasoning. PrASP programs can consist of ASP (AnsProlog) as well...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- cheaper to translate monotone sorts than non-monotone sorts. Many interesting problems are more naturally ... problems only in unsorted logic. Conversely, some reasoning tools, for example model finders, can make...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- TopLog: ILP using a logic program declarative bias...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3021 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Cmodels is a system that computes answer sets...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- DLV is a deductive database system, based on...
- Referenced in 1085 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...