- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1379 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 744 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The AMROC framework supplies a generic object-oriented...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Algorithm 541. FISHPAK: A package of Fortran subprograms...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Multidimensional HLLE Riemann solver: application to Euler and...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- A standard test set for numerical approximations to...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- EULAG is a numerical solver for all-scale...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- CRCP: a Cloud Resolving Convection Parameterization for modeling...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Nonhydrostatic icosahedral atmospheric model (NICAM) for global cloud...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...