- Referenced in 10470 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6570 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RLRsim: Exact (Restricted) Likelihood Ratio tests for mixed...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1242 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 588 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Adaptive choice of the number of bootstrap samples...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ordPens: Selection and/or Smoothing of Ordinal Predictors. Selection...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- IsoGene is an R package for the analysis...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...