- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- RLRsim: Exact (Restricted) Likelihood Ratio tests for mixed...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1358 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- R package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Adaptive choice of the number of bootstrap samples...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ordPens: Selection and/or Smoothing of Ordinal Predictors. Selection...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- IsoGene is an R package for the analysis...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...
- Referenced in 984 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...