- Referenced in 7 articles
- fast multipole method or the non-uniform fast Fourier transform. Our implementation is called feeLLGood...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Python Non-Uniform Fast Fourier Transform (PyNUFFT): multi-dimensional non-Cartesian image reconstruction package ... development of a Python Non-Uniform Fast Fourier Transform (PyNUFFT) package, which accelerates non-Cartesian...
- Referenced in 1 article
- High-Performance GPU-Accelerated Non-Uniform Fast Fourier Transforms. Non-uniform sampling of the Fourier ... transform appears in many important applications such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), optics, tomography ... inverse often requires fast application of the non-uniform discrete Fourier transform ... NUDFT) and its adjoint operation. Non-Uniform Fast Fourier Transform (NUFFT) methods, such as gridding/regridding...
- Referenced in 1 article
- temperature profiles as well as non-uniform magnetic fields are considered in slab geometry ... using a non-polluting finite element discretization. The general equations in the Fourier space ... their inverse transform are described as well as the convergence and non-polluting properties ... steady-state operation envisaged with ICRF fast wave current-drive...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- DECUHR: An algorithm for automatic integration of singular...