- Referenced in 203 articles
- computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization The authors describe a practical and robust...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- alphaBB: A Global Optimization Method for General Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global ... method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function and/or constraints ... parameter as defined in  to underestimate nonconvex terms of generic structure. The proposed branch ... nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented in C and tested...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex. It is also effective ... KNITRO will remain the leader in nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- linear systems is a difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order of the controller ... hybrid algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization based on quasi-Newton updating and gradient sampling...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- constrained optimization problems. The functions defining the problem can be nonlinear and nonconvex, but must ... will be paid to problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic ... quadratic program (QP). This is a simpler optimization problem, which has a quadratic objective ... hard when the quadratic objective is nonconvex. On the other hand, as a Newton method...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- modeling and solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems of the from ... nonlinear and nonconvex, but should be twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- code is applicable also to nonconvex optimization problems...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iPiano: inertial proximal algorithm for nonconvex optimization. In this paper we study an algorithm ... minimization problem composed of a differentiable (possibly nonconvex) and a convex (possibly nondifferentiable) function...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Multiobjective proximal bundle method for nonconvex nonsmooth optimization: Fortran subroutine MPBNGC 2.0. MPBNGC...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose of this paper ... constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate the capacity...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- toolkit for solving mixed-integer nonlinear optimization problems. We study methods for building polyhedral relaxations ... multilinear terms that arise in nonconvex mixed integer optimization problems. The goal is to obtain...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- proximal bundle approach for nondifferentiable single objective optimization into the multiobjective case. The multiple objective ... method is capable of handling several nonconvex locally Lipschitz continuous objective functions subject to nonlinear...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Fortran subroutine library for nonsmooth and nonconvex optimization problems with single or multiple objective functions...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PENLAB, a Matlab code for nonlinear conic optimization We will introduce a new code PENLAB ... PENNON. PENLAB can solve problems of nonconvex nonlinear optimization with standard (vector) variables and constraints...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- MINLP solver developed in the DFG-project ”Optimization of a Complex Energy Conversion Plant”. Using ... heuristic) Branch and Cut algorithm for nonconvex MINLPs” and in the slides of the talk...
- Referenced in 1 article
- CENSO is a framework for global optimization of nonconvex, possibly spline-constrained, MINLP problems. Convex...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- selection in linear models. A number of nonconvex penalties have been proposed in the literature ... pursue a coordinate-descent approach for optimization, and study its convergence properties. We characterize...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- cores). Optimization problems can be very general: functions can be noisy, nonsmooth and nonconvex, linear ... communities in mind: those who need an optimization problem solved, and those who wish...