- Referenced in 1 article
- NEQAIR v15.x, Nonequilibrium Radiative Transport and Spectra Program. NEQAIR has been NASAs main radiative heating...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- MULTI2D-A Computer Code for Two-Dimensional Radiation...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The RAGE radiation-hydrodynamic code. We describe RAGE...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Multi-material ALE computation in inertial confinement fusion...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- The solver has been applied to a number...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- TRHD: Three-temperature radiation-hydrodynamics code with an...