- Referenced in 1783 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1171 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2550 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 907 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1502 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SimEvents® can be used to model message-based...