- Referenced in 681 articles
- expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate ... multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather practical ... Walster’s pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered ... interested in our optimization or nonlinear equation solving packages, our work in this area...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations “Homotopy Analysis Method in Nonlinear Differential Equations” presents ... analytic approximation method for highly nonlinear problems, namely the homotopy analysis method (HAM). Unlike perturbation ... provides great freedom to choose the equation-type of linear sub-problems and the base ... based Mathematica package BVPh 1.0 for nonlinear boundary-value problems and its applications. Part...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- finding travelling solitary wave solutions to nonlinear evolution equations. A Maple package RATH which outputs ... solitary wave solutions of a given nonlinear evolution equation is presented. The effectiveness of RATH...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- heat and mass transfer, linear and nonlinear elasticity equations, the Maxwell equations, semiconductor equations...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- closed-form solutions of nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations (ODEs and PDEs). New algorithms ... parameters so that the differential equations admit polynomial solutions in tanh, sech, combinations thereof, Jacobi ... automatically compute new special solutions of nonlinear PDEs. Use of the package, implementation issues, scope ... software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- software package for solving systems of nonlinear equations and nonlinear least-squares problems using tensor ... software package for solving systems of nonlinear equations and nonlinear problems, using a new class ... sized problems, say with up to 100 equations and unknowns, in cases where...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- state. In this method, the discretized nonlinear equations are given based upon the virtual work ... node BEAM189 element incorporating ANSYS nonlinear program. The pressure effect is equivalent included...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is presented. The code, called STRSCNE, is based ... comparison with high quality codes for nonlinear optimization are shown...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- numerical implementation of BEM in three-dimensional nonlinear stress analysis. In addition, the authors develop ... derivation of partial differential equations that describe elasto-plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral ... equations for elasto-plasticity; c) the description of numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary ... evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description of computer code...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- computation of solution paths of a nonlinear system ... code ALCON. ALCON1: (Al)gebraic system of equations (Con)tinuation method ... Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, without using the analytical Jacobian ... Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, using the analytical Jacobian...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- real roots of a system of nonlinear equations within a region defined by bounds ... does not require programming if the equations are polynomials; it is structured for further algorithmic ... system or on the degree of nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- variables is described and analyzed. Such nonlinear programs arise, e.g., from the discretization of optimal ... solutions of the linearized state equation and the adjoint equation. They are well suited ... optimal control problem governed by a nonlinear heat equation are reported...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations This manuscript introduces ANTIGONE, Algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer ... Global Optimization of Nonlinear Equations, a general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- package to simplify overdetermined systems of nonlinear differential equations of polynomial type. The algorithms...