- Referenced in 38 articles
- iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill-posed problems. A sophisticated numerical analysis of a combination ... gradient method for solving nonlinear ill-posed problems is presented. The TIGRA (Tikhonov-gradient method ... Hilbert space setting whenever the nonlinear forward operator is twice continuous Fréchet differentiable with...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- generalized regularization method for nonlinear ill-posed problems enhanced for nonlinear regularization terms. In many ... problem. In general, this constitutes an ill-posed problem. Therefore so-called regularization methods ... Tikhonov regularization respectively its generalization to nonlinear inverse problems, denoted as nonlinear regularization method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- theory of regularization of nonlinear ill-posed problems. Different models of molecular force fields have...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- electric field. This problem is ill-posed and nonlinear. We introduce the KAIRUAIN-algorithm which...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- problem. In general, this constitutes an ill-posed problem. Therefore so-called regularization methods ... Tikhonov regularization respectively its generalization to nonlinear inverse problems, denoted as nonlinear regularization method...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...