- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- GLOBALLib is a collection of Nonlinear Programming models...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The COCONUT Environment is a modular solver environment...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...