- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1427 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...