- Referenced in 8359 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification ... statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- nonlinear, or a mixture of both. The nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods ... compatible with the industry MPS format. The source code is suitable for machines with...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first step ... ongoing and ambitious project within an open-source environment. COIN-OR is our chosen environment ... reported. Both the library of mixed integer nonlinear problems that exhibit convex continuous relaxations...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- describe the open-source tool dReal, an SMT solver for nonlinear formulas over the reals...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- international reputation as a source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known ... interested in our optimization or nonlinear equation solving packages, our work in this area...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Open Source Code for 3D Nonlinear Analysis of Solids. WARP3D is under continuing development...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- environment for testing small- and large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithms. Although many of these facilities ... anonymous ftp from a number of sources and may, in many cases, be installed automatically...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- solver environment for nonlinear continuous global optimization problems with an open-source kernel, which...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- designed for research and educational use. Source code of the full program is available ... defining a wide range of linear and nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SNOPT package for large-scale nonlinearly constrained optimization. The source code is re-entrant...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- sources like spreadsheets and databases. The final chapters cover advanced topics such as nonlinear models...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- novel methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals ... research. All PhysioToolkit software is available in source form under the GNU General Public License...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- free, open-source software tool for fast, yet efficient solution of nonlinear optimization problems...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Mathematical Optimization. JuMP is an open-source modeling language that allows users to express ... mixed-integer, quadratic, conic-quadratic, semidefinite, and nonlinear) in a high-level, algebraic syntax. JuMP...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- initially developed for linear and nonlinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, with a focus ... book were generated using Clawpack and the source code for each can be found...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Hilbert space setting whenever the nonlinear forward operator is twice continuous Fréchet differentiable with ... Lipschitz-continuous first derivative and obvious source conditions are fulfilled. For applying the method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- open-source C++ framework for optimizing graph-based nonlinear error functions. g2o has been designed ... open-source C++ framework for such nonlinear least squares problems. g2o has been designed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- linear term R, nonlinear term NN and source function g, which are all in functional ... convenient and useful tool for dealing with nonlinear problems, as well as its electronic version...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Juniper: an open-source nonlinear branch-and-bound solver in Julia. Nonconvex mixed-integer nonlinear ... optimization algorithms, which have limited scalability. However, nonlinear branch-and-bound has recently been shown ... Juniper}, a Julia-based open-source solver for nonlinear branch-and-bound. Leveraging the high...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ocean: open-source solver for nonlinear waves in open ocean based on high-order spectral ... nonlinear wavefields in open ocean. HOS-ocean is released as open-source, developed and distributed...