- Referenced in 1308 articles
- full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural...
- Referenced in 798 articles
- modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large ... revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact ... even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots ... univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner ... vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- interval arithmetic based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection ... solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather ... Walster’s pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- flow with compact support, (iv) forced nonlinear system with a translating low pressure centre...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- heteroskedasticity and/or serial correlation. For simultaneous nonlinear systems, possibly in implicit form, it computes three ... squares estimates, TSLS option, and for nonlinear dynamic systems, possibly in implicit form, generalized method...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- finding zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description of computer...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Newton) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear systems. The framework is an inexact Newton method...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- initially developed for linear and nonlinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, with a focus...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- fascination and challenge of studying nonlinear systems arises from the complicated spatial, temporal and even ... Furthermore, most of our understanding of specific systems comes from experimental observation or numerical simulations ... mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces and functions, within which homology ... based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- presented, which is a fuzzy inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks ... nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- computation of solution paths of a nonlinear system ... method. Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, without using the analytical Jacobian ... method. Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, using the analytical Jacobian...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- robust tuning over many classes of nonlinear stochastic systems...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value problem) given in explicit form ... either choice of formula, the resulting nonlinear system is solved (approximately) at each integration step...