- Referenced in 1248 articles
- full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large ... revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact ... even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots ... univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner ... vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- interval arithmetic based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection ... solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather ... Walster’s pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- flow with compact support, (iv) forced nonlinear system with a translating low pressure centre...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- finding zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Newton) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear systems. The framework is an inexact Newton method...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description of computer...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- initially developed for linear and nonlinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, with a focus...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- computation of solution paths of a nonlinear system ... method. Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, without using the analytical Jacobian ... method. Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, using the analytical Jacobian...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- presented, which is a fuzzy inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks ... nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- fascination and challenge of studying nonlinear systems arises from the complicated spatial, temporal and even ... Furthermore, most of our understanding of specific systems comes from experimental observation or numerical simulations ... mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces and functions, within which homology ... based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- user to find solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints or to optimize a nonlinear function ... subject to nonlinear constraints. The field of global optimization is the study ... methods to find all solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints and all global optima...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- finding zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems using globally convergent probability-one homotopy algorithms...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- robust tuning over many classes of nonlinear stochastic systems...