- Referenced in 192 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...