- Referenced in 59 articles
- decrease within at most four iterations (nonmonotone line search). He/She must provide functions that define ... first one (monotone line search), a certain Armijo type arc search is used with ... means of a ”nonmonotone” search along a straight line. The merit function used in both...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- gradient choice of steplength and a nonmonotone line-search strategy. The user provides objective function...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- alternating direction technique with a nonmonotone line search to minimize the augmented Lagrangian function...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- line search strategy based on the Eisenstat and Walker rule, even in the nonmonotone case...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Algorithm 768: TENSOLVE: A software package for solving...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell...