- Referenced in 16 articles
- SOLAR (SOL for Advanced Reasoning) is a first-order clausal consequence finding system based ... theorem proving, query answering and nonmonotonic reasoning. SOL is a connection tableau calculus which...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- theorem prover for KLM logics of nonmonotonic reasoning. We present KLMLean 2.0, a theorem prover ... propositional KLM logics of nonmonotonic reasoning. KLMLean 2.0 implements some analytic tableaux calculi for these...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- programming paradigm, having its roots in Nonmonotonic Reasoning, Deductive Databases and Logic Programming with negation ... regarded as the computational embodiment of Nonmonotonic Reasoning and a primary candidate for an effective...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- causal logic described in the paper ”Nonmonotonic causal theories” by Enrico Giunchiglia, Joohyung Lee, Vladimir ... Norman McCain’s dissertation, Causality in commonsense reasoning about actions (University of Texas...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GnT is an experimental implementation of the stable...
- Referenced in 6531 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Algorithm 768: TENSOLVE: A software package for solving...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- AFRA: argumentation framework with recursive attacks The issue...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The last decade has seen the advent of...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- LUPS -- a language for updating logic programs. Most...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1027 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Cmodels is a system that computes answer sets...