- Referenced in 18 articles
- SOLAR (SOL for Advanced Reasoning) is a first-order clausal consequence finding system based ... theorem proving, query answering and nonmonotonic reasoning. SOL is a connection tableau calculus which...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- programming paradigm, having its roots in Nonmonotonic Reasoning, Deductive Databases and Logic Programming with negation ... regarded as the computational embodiment of Nonmonotonic Reasoning and a primary candidate for an effective...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- theorem prover for KLM logics of nonmonotonic reasoning. We present KLMLean 2.0, a theorem prover ... propositional KLM logics of nonmonotonic reasoning. KLMLean 2.0 implements some analytic tableaux calculi for these...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- causal logic described in the paper ”Nonmonotonic causal theories” by Enrico Giunchiglia, Joohyung Lee, Vladimir ... Norman McCain’s dissertation, Causality in commonsense reasoning about actions (University of Texas...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Domain minimization is a form of nonmonotonic reasoning that, roughly speaking, expresses the conjecture that...
- Referenced in 1 article
- nonmonotonic formalism. Using simple by powerful inference rules, called defaults, these logic systems model reasoning ... default reasoning, a special type of nonmonotonic reasoning. In this paper we propose an automated...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ILPME is a nonmonotonic ILP (Inductive Logic Programming) system that learns from multiple distinct examples ... impacted the usability of knowledge representation and reasoning techniques in the development of AI systems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- GnT is an experimental implementation of the stable...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 768: TENSOLVE: A software package for solving...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...