- Referenced in 677 articles
- existing regression texts treat either parametric or nonparametric regression exclusively. In this book the authors ... argue that nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression...
- Referenced in 905 articles
- smoothers the authors concentrate on the simplest nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package. We describe the R np package via a series ... package implements a variety of nonparametric and semiparametric kernel-based estimators that are popular among ... econometricians. There are also procedures for nonparametric tests of significance and consistent model specification tests...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ftnonpar: Features and Strings for Nonparametric Regression. The package contains R-functions to perform ... methods in nonparametric regression and density estimation, described in Davies, P. L. and Kovac...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R. Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation ... programs for the implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- TwoCop: Nonparametric test of equality between two copulas. This package implements the nonparametric test...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- package sm: Smoothing methods for nonparametric regression and density estimation. This is software linked...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- from a posterior. Effectively, BART is a nonparametric Bayesian regression approach which uses dimensionally adaptive...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Wavelet Estimators in Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found ... powerful tool for the nonparametric estimation of spatially-variable objects. We discuss in detail wavelet ... methods in nonparametric regression, where the data are modelled as observations of a signal contaminated...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- package MNM: Multivariate Nonparametric Methods. An Approach Based on Spatial Signs and Ranks , The package...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- diverse as data visualization and analysis, nonparametric statistical estimation, signal and image compression, signal processing...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- with R. Generalized linear, mixed effects and nonparametric regression models. Linear models are central ... linear models (GLMs), mixed effect models, and nonparametric regression models. The author’s treatment...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- package missForest: Nonparametric Missing Value Imputation using Random Forest. The function ’missForest’ in this package...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- methods: (a) as a standard (fixed effect) nonparametric model, (b) using the mixed-model framework...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- bnpmr: Bayesian monotonic nonparametric regression. Implements the Bayesian nonparametric monotonic regression method described in Bornkamp...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CMARS: A new contribution to nonparametric regression with multivariate adaptive regression splines supported by continuous...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- package IndependenceTests: Nonparametric tests of independence between random vectors. Functions for testing mutual independence between...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- package ICSNP: Tools for Multivariate Nonparametrics , Tools for multivariate nonparametrics, as location tests based...