- Referenced in 582 articles
- regression texts treat either parametric or nonparametric regression exclusively. In this book the authors argue ... that nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- simplest nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression estimation. Special attention is given...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- ftnonpar: Features and Strings for Nonparametric Regression. The package contains R-functions to perform ... methods in nonparametric regression and density estimation, described in Davies, P. L. and Kovac...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- package sm: Smoothing methods for nonparametric regression and density estimation. This is software linked...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Wavelet Estimators in Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found ... powerful tool for the nonparametric estimation of spatially-variable objects ... discuss in detail wavelet methods in nonparametric regression, where the data are modelled as observations...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Based Models: Implementation of BART: Bayesian Additive Regression Trees. We develop a Bayesian ... posterior. Effectively, BART is a nonparametric Bayesian regression approach which uses dimensionally adaptive random basis...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Generalized linear, mixed effects and nonparametric regression models. Linear models are central to the practice ... surveys the techniques that grow from the regression model, presenting three extensions to that framework ... models (GLMs), mixed effect models, and nonparametric regression models. The author’s treatment is thoroughly...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- bnpmr: Bayesian monotonic nonparametric regression. Implements the Bayesian nonparametric monotonic regression method described in Bornkamp...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- CMARS: A new contribution to nonparametric regression with multivariate adaptive regression splines supported by continuous...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- distribution function from contaminated data; (2) nonparametric regression model with errors-in-variables...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- nonparametric tests of significance and consistent model specification tests for parametric mean regression models...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... unified framework. Methods are developed for (i) regression with Gaussian and non-Gaussian responses...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- multivariate regression smoothers. This paper presents a practical and simple fully nonparametric multivariate smoothing procedure ... underlying smoothness of the true regression function. Our estimator is easily computed by successive application ... knowledge, no other adaptive fully nonparametric regression estimator is available without constrained assumption such ... available at CRAN, implements the proposed multivariate nonparametric method...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R. Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation ... probability distributions or the space of all regression functions. Unfortunately, posterior distributions ranging over function ... programs for the implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently ... characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item response data, longitudinal and clustered...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Implementation of Bayesian Adaptive Regression Splines (BARS) in C with S and R Wrappers. BARS ... engine to perform spline-based generalized nonparametric regression. It has been shown to work well...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- package MNM: Multivariate Nonparametric Methods. An Approach Based on Spatial Signs and Ranks , The package ... sample problems, shape estimation and testing, linear regression and principal components...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- regression, Poisson regression, and ANOVA), nonlinear regression, nonparametric tests, time series, association tests, survival analysis...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package erboost: Nonparametric Multiple Expectile Regression via ER-Boost. Expectile regression is a nice tool ... based gradient boosting estimator for nonparametric multiple expectile regression...
- Referenced in 1 article
- tools for data analysis, based on nonparametric regression and smoothing techniques. Nonparametric regression relaxes ... System provides many procedures for nonparametric regression, such as the LOESS procedure for local regression ... assumption (Stone 1985) that enables relatively many nonparametric relationships to be explored simultaneously; the distributional ... normally distributed. See the section Nonparametric Regression for more details on the form of generalized...